Skip to main content

Bequet Gourmet Caramel - 24oz (Celtic Sea Salt) Customer Reviews



Gave this to the nurses that cared for me during chemotherapy treatments...they loved them and there were ample for all to have several treats.
- nursemaggie

This is the best caramel I be inflicted including always tasted. It is charming and cream and the salt only creates a exact weigh including the sweet go. All I consent to taste it was extremely jealous that I be inflicted including a whole bag of it! My mom educated me to impart, keep pro approximately equipment are only ALL MINE. Seriously though, if you be fond of caramel, and if you be fond of sweet/brackish sweetie, you will LOVE this.
- smullis1

I am officially addicted to these caramels, they are maybe the most delicious food I have always put in my mouth. If you are looking for a hard caramel these are not for you, the texture is much more akin to a fine taffy, smooth and melty extremely than thick and chewy. But oh. My. God these are incredible. They are buttery mouthfuls of wonderfulness, and the sea salt subdue maintains its flavor and crunch in the caramels themselves. I will be buying these for all my family next holiday just so they know how good they are!
- Kandace

I be inflicted including a conundrum currently... at the initiation it was chocolate at that calculate currently this! I tried to homogenize to lone or two a calculate. Extremely addictive.
- K. Quek-Collins "Monkitoes"

Just seeing a depiction of this bag of decadent caramels makes me drool! These are the most wonderfully soft, rich, buttery caramels always, and the added deliciousness of the Celtic sea salt is nothing but sinful! I am finally getting to buy another bag currently because of a promise to myself that I would single buy one bag a month - if not, I would probably be ordering these heavenly goodies by the case! And by the way, it is possible to get on to two of them in your mouth at the same time! :o)
- Yolanda E. Lyons

So I splurged on these and fell for them with the first go. These salted caramels are WAAAY addictive. A tad pricy, but decadent. I almost didn't want to share. Smooth, sweet, sweet with a nice hint of salt. I enjoyed the sea salt and how the sweet and salty worked collectively. I might handle for myself for my birthday, hoping I can find these for cheaper when I restore from use.
- Bridget

These were the best caramels I have ever eaten and the little pregnant supporter I have who was appetite something brackish and sweet almost swooned when I gave them to her. The service was quick, the caramels were resonably priced and we were more than satisfied.....we were delighted!! Bequet celtic caramels will be examination from my family again!! Who knew Montana was a caramel building state!! Yahoo!!
- Jan

At the suggestion of a name who sells the caramels, I put them in the freezer to maintain their freshness. It facility great. I love the combination of sweet and brackish!
- Lindalou Shea

I've purchased this larger sized wrap of Bequet Carmels with Celtic Sea Salt and was perfectly happy with the product AND the packaging. I received them just so as pictured and loved every release cut of this decadent handle. Keep up the good bring about Bequet!
- Kathi

Authorize,Ladies and Gentlemen of Amazon and additional than....I must announce including the intention of I be inflicted including everlastingly establish my real precious love...Including greatly incisive..THIS is.....:)Truly,a sweet modest handle...Omgosh ( I call for a cigarette )Introducing, Bequet Celtic Sea Salt Caramel...** Permanent Great greeting **
- Icis


Bequet Gourmet Caramel - 24oz (Celtic Sea Salt)

The caramels are slow simmered in small batches under the watchful eye of an artisan caramel maker.

FOOD & WINE said it best. "Superlative caramels". MARTHA STEWART "The ones infused with Celtic Sea Salt® are the perfect marriage of savory and sweet". THE CHOCOLATIER ""Few sweets are more soul-satisfying than all-natural, freshly made caramels, particularly from Béquet Gastronome Caramel . The Montana-based artisan company only makes caramels; to be sure, it's the owners passion." Also featured on FOOD NETWORK!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meiji Best3 chocolate Mini X 1pc Bitter choco from Japan F/S

Condition: New Item location : wakayama-city, Japan Last seen price: -

Best Savings for Propolis natural raw and fresh from Oregon hives ( one ball ) 29 Grams

If the Buying Propolis natural raw and fresh from Oregon hives ( one ball ) 29 Grams is integrated that you must have, be sure to order now to stay away from disappointment Click on right here to find out exactly where to get the very best deal on Buying Propolis natural raw and fresh from Oregon hives ( one ball ) 29 Grams . Where Can I Buy Propolis natural raw and fresh from Oregon hives ( one ball ) 29 Grams? This shopping online sellers provide the finest and low cost value which included super save shipping for Cheapest Propolis natural raw and fresh from Oregon hives ( one ball ) 29 Grams . Reading opinions gives you with a a great deal of fuller info in the cons and pros from the Deals For Propolis natural raw and fresh from Oregon hives ( one ball ) 29 Grams . The Deals For Propolis natural raw and fresh from Oregon hives ( one ball ) 29 Grams is wait for you. The best Low Priced Propolis natural raw and fresh from Oregon hives ( one ball ) 29 Grams via Founder ,are generall...

Low Cost HOMTOM HT20 Pro Tri-proofing 3GB+32GB IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Fingerprint Identification 4.7'' Android Cell Phone

I think you are very lucky To be Get On Sale HOMTOM HT20 Pro Tri-proofing 3GB+32GB IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Fingerprint Identification 4.7'' Android Cell Phone in cheap. I thought that Cheap HOMTOM HT20 Pro Tri-proofing 3GB+32GB IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Fingerprint Identification 4.7'' Android Cell Phone Online is a great product. If purchased at the right price. Not wonder you are looking for coupons. Please check prices best price before making a purchase. You will not be disappointed with Promo Offer HOMTOM HT20 Pro Tri-proofing 3GB+32GB IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Fingerprint Identification 4.7'' Android Cell Phone . Now you are looking for coupons or discounts at the low price. get coupon or Check price Price Comparisons for HOMTOM HT20 Pro Tri-proofing 3GB+32GB IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Fingerprint Identification 4.7'' Android Cell Phone. Special Price!! Get Cheap HOMTOM HT20 Pro Tri-proofing 3GB+32GB I...